This annual event is held to honor the outstanding performances from area businesses, members, organizations and more.
2021 NIXIE AWARDS WINNERS
2019 NIXIE AWARDS WINNERS
Announcing the honorees for the Annual Nixie Awards
Nixa, MO – The Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce is announcing the honorees for the Annual Nixie Awards. Held on January 17, 2020, we celebrated with nearly 200 Nixa Chamber Members, at Greenhouse Two Rivers in Highlandville. The Chamber’s most esteemed event welcomed Nixa’s most influential business leaders to an elegant evening celebrating businesses and members that support the mission of the Nixa Chamber and the Nixa community in their endeavors.
The 2019 honorees are:
- Small Business of the Year Sponsored by City of Nixa -Insight Design Architects
- Large Business of the Year - Air Services Heating and Cooling/All Services Professional Plumbing
- Volunteer of the Year - Christine Ferguson of Xtreme Exteriors
- Ambassador of the Year - Delores Albers of Delores Albers Photography
- Individual Member of the Year - Summer Lampe of Xtreme Exteriors
- Lifetime Achievement Award – TBA February 11, 2020, at the Nixa Chamber Luncheon.
“It is a personal honor to serve the Nixa community,” says Chris Russell CEO of the Nixa Chamber. “We value the diversity of partnerships here at the Nixa Chamber and feel they impact Nixa at a high level. We started 2019 with 415 members and completed the year with 477, adding 105 new members. We increased our 2020 operating budget to over $400k which is nearly double 2018. We have some exciting things planned for 2020 and beyond.”
Nominations are accepted from members before the event and are then chosen by a committee of board members. Over 40 nominations were reviewed by the board before making selections. There are many deserving businesses in Nixa and the Nixa Chamber appreciates each of the businesses that serve the Nixa Community. Others honored at the Annual Nixie Awards were several Nixa Chamber board members and the 2019 corporate sponsors of the Nixa Chamber of Commerce.