CHRISTIAN COUNTY CARES ACT FREE GRANT MONEY INFO
The Christian County Commission, at the recommendation of the Christian County CARES Act Fund Committee, has released an application for small businesses to request funds for reimbursements of expenses incurred through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please see the eligibility requirements for this program listed below:
- Must be a for-profit, independently owned business or independently-operated franchise, or non-profit organization geographically located within the borders of Christian County, MO and established prior to 1/1/2020.
- Must possess a current city, county, and state license or permit to operate, as applicable.
- Must employ between 1 and 19 full-time or part-time employees, including owner.
- Must provide receipts or paid invoices for expenditures necessitated by COVID-19 (i.e. purchase of added safety items, added expenses due to COVID-19, etc.).
- Must use reimbursed funds for operational needs, such as employee safety expenses, lease/mortgage payments, utilities, materials, supplies and services.
- Must be in compliance with local, state, and federal non-discrimination policy, and overall good standing with city and county service providers as of February 1, 2020 (e.g., current on utility bills, no liens or judgments, and prior year(s) property taxes, state and federal taxes).
- In order to receive assistance with lease/mortgage payments or utilities the applicant must not have taken a Paycheck Protection Program loan or similar program under the CARES Act.