The Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to eXplore the advantages and opportunities of being a member of the most eXciting and eXpanding chamber in southwest Missouri! We are the third largest chamber in the area with over 500 members from around the area including Nixa, Ozark, Springfield and other surrounding communities. Members include businesses, civic and nonprofit organizations, government entities and individuals.
We have moved away from a traditional membership dues system, based on number of employees, to a benefits based system or tiered dues structure. We offer four marketing packages, all of which include membership in the Nixa Area Chamber of Commerce. This exciting program allows members to take advantage of a full menu of member benefits and marketing opportunities.
Here’s how it works:
- Review the four tiered membership levels. (Cornerstone, eXpansion, Builder or Foundation)
- Select a level that best meets your business plan needs.
- Review the a la carte menu to add to your marketing plans or to enhance the level that you select. Please note that the a la carte menu provides options for you in addition to your membership level if those benefits are not included
- Complete the application and return to the Chamber office with payment.
- Call the Chamber office if you have questions or would like to meet to discuss the benefits level that best fits your needs.
Why did we shift from dues based on employee count?
- With a tiered membership benefits program, access to benefits is fair to all members regardless of size.
- You are taking advantage of a marketing package and your membership is included.
- You are able to outline your marketing plan with the Chamber, budget accordingly and write one check if you so desire, or set up a payment plan with the office.
- It is clear what you get for your investment in the Chamber.
We believe that this benefits package better meets the needs of our membership.
Are there any exceptions to the levels?
Yes. We have retained an Associate Membership designed for 501c3 or civic organizations with no paid employees, Individual Membership for those that have no business or political affiliation and Senior Membership for those that are 60+ with no business or political affiliation.
Are membership fees prorated?
No. Membership renews in your anniversary month so your initial investment is for one full year.
For more information, please contact the Nixa Chamber of Commerce office at 417-725-1545 or email at email@example.com to set up your consultation.
*Rates are subject to change without advance notice.
A one time new member administrative fee of $25.00 is due at time of application in addition to the yearly membership fee.